|Abmessung||114.60 x 67.40 x 26.00 mm|
Artikel an Lager
Bestellungen bis 15:00 Uhr werden üblicherweise am selben Tag versandt
The EX-1504HMS is a USB 3.2 Gen1 (or general called as USB 3.0 or 3.1 Gen1) Hub which is designed to provide rich and unique features for industrial applications. It provides an instant expansion of four USB 3.2 Gen1 downstream ports and is compatible with all existing USB 3.1, USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices. The EX-1504HMS supports the USB battery charging specification v1.2 (SDP, CDP, DCP) as well as some Vendor Specific Charging Modes e.g. Apple 2.4A and Samsung.
The EX-1504HMS is supplied with the managing software utilities which can turn on/off the bus power of each downstream device or even reset the entire Hub. It also can save the designated state to its flash memory and read it back as the initial state of its next power up cycle. Different utilities were supported for different operating systems such as Windows, intel x86 and ARM based Linux. It contains several management software utilities, for the different platforms like GUI software (Graphical User Interface) or also the console command line for all common Microsoft Windows systems. It also includes utilities for different Linux versions. The utilities were written to easily operate with the applications software written with different language such as C#, C++,VB, Python or even PHP server scripting language.
- USB 3.2 Gen1 Metal HUB with four downstream USB ports
- Support software utility for Windows and Linux
- 15KV ESD Surge Protection for all ports
- Power +7V up to +48V DC over the Terminal Block
- Power supply optionally also from the USB-BUS +5V (Bus-Power)
- Easy installation with the included DIN-Rail Kit
- Compact industrial design
- Automatic recognition the data transfer rate for the attached external devices
- 2.4A maximal current on all 4 ports
- Automatic detection of input polarity on the current terminal block
- Support Multi TT (Transaction Translater)
- Rugged metal case
- 1x LED Power Display and 4x LED active display
Video for Software-Installation
|Treiber||Benötigt keine Treiber (Standard HUB)|
|Betriebssystem||Win2000/ XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8.x / 10 (32&64-Bit) CE/ Server(2000, 2003 & 2008)/ Linux|
|Lieferumfang||EX-1504HMS, USB 3.2 Gen1 Kabel, Treiber CD, Din-Rail Kit,Handbuch|
Irrtümer und Änderungen bei Beschreibungen, technischen Daten und Preisen bleiben vorbehalten. Bilder können vom Original abweichen.